PDA

View Full Version : Laser Tube Brands?

Clark Pace
08-17-2015, 8:39 AM
My tube has lost power. I replaced the tube with my back up and things are running fine again. I am going to order another tube as I always do. The company that I buy from I think is using a different brands now?

Anyone heard of (Yongi) brand? Also what brands have you had success with. It's a 50watt 1000mm tube. CO2

Mike Troncalli
08-17-2015, 10:36 AM
I've never gone brand wise, but just use Light Object. I've purchased about 4 different tubes from them so far and they have worked just as good as the OEM ones.

John Noell
08-17-2015, 1:21 PM
I've ordered mine direct from RECI and EFR in China. The EFR tube has been the best for me.

Dave Sheldrake
08-17-2015, 7:09 PM
YongLi, slightly above Tong Li brand. Budget tubes out of Shenzen

Not bad tubes, expect around 1,500 hours of useful life much the same as any other small diameter DC tube.

Clark Pace
08-17-2015, 7:22 PM
I've never gone brand wise, but just use Light Object. I've purchased about 4 different tubes from them so far and they have worked just as good as the OEM ones.

I know that tubes can go bad just sitting around. When you got yours were the tube fill dates pretty good? The prices look really good.

Mike Troncalli
08-17-2015, 9:45 PM
Yes, all were recent dates and they even put the test date on them.. (All tubes are tested before leaving their warehouse). I run a small laser forum just for Full Spectrum Lasers and many of the members have purchased from them and recommend them as well...

Bill George
08-18-2015, 8:56 AM
I can also vouch for LightObject tubes, they come with a warranty and they are based in US. Try dealing with a eBay vender from China when you have problems with your purchase.