PDA

View Full Version : England lead 3-1 in 2015 Ashes Test

Kent A Bathurst
08-09-2015, 5:34 PM
Home fields advantage, of course, but still....pretty impressive.

And Joe Root, clearly the premier batsman on the planet, had a record-setting century of 134 in the first innings of the first day of the first Test. Remarkable performance.

Australia are required to show up on the 20 Aug for the final Test, but not much drama remaining, IMO.

What? WHAT??? You expect me to keep glued to the Tigers' box scores for the rest of the season? Fat chance of that.

Thank God the 2015 Rugby World Cup starts on 18 September. Also, fortuitously, in England. Not that they will have much karma, even after their Six Nations victory, when the All Blacks suit up.

I will do my best to keep all you North American Isolationists apprised of critical world events. One of the many services provided by the SSS Comintern, Comrades. Dobro pozhalovat.

Kent A Bathurst
08-10-2015, 6:17 PM
Alla the talent here is giving me a complete pass on this?

You guys are a hoot.................

Chris Padilla
08-10-2015, 7:01 PM
Strike! :D Nasty slider ya got there, Batty....

ryan paulsen
08-10-2015, 8:30 PM
Don't know much about that cricket stuff, but you speak my language when you talk rugby! Good stuff that's finally picking up steam in the states.

Shawn Pixley
08-10-2015, 9:04 PM
As for us North American Isolationists, where was your reporting of the Audi Cup? The Champion's Cup? LOML is waiting for curling season...

The Tigers fortune has transferred to the Cubs. Normally, the Cubs are mathmatically eliminated on the second day of the season. This year??????

Personally, I still don't get cricket.

Paul McGaha
08-11-2015, 3:10 AM
You need to get back to the baseball Kent.

PHM