PDA

View Full Version : Anybody talk to Shepherd Tools in the last day?

Steve Evans
08-21-2005, 4:59 PM
They had a tornado go through within about a mile of their shop on Friday. Hopefully it wasn't any closer than that. Has anybody talked to them?

Steve

Peter Mc Mahon
08-22-2005, 8:19 AM
Hi Steve. I have not talked them, but that was some pretty crazy rain we had huh? Peter, in the thriving metropolis of Paris.

Brent Smith
08-22-2005, 2:36 PM
I talked to Ben this morning. Everything is fine. He said they lost power for a while but that was all.

Brent

Doug Evans
08-22-2005, 3:11 PM
I talked to Ben this morning. Everything is fine. He said they lost power for a while but that was all.

Brent
Hi Folks;
Ben here using Doug's machine.
Thank you for the concern--we're fine---Tornado passed just North of us and as Brent metioned we lost power for a while. I had the windows in my van open though and when the rain went horizontal it put about 2 inches of water inside my van in the time it took me to get the 30 feet from my shop door to where I was parked--wet bum is all i got from the Tornado.
Best Rgards
Ben

Peter Mc Mahon
08-25-2005, 9:38 AM
Hi Ben. When you guys were still in Cambridge did you ever go to the Kiwi? MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...............

Doug Evans
08-27-2005, 8:23 AM
Hi Ben. When you guys were still in Cambridge did you ever go to the Kiwi? MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...............
Hi Peter;
Ben here again using Doug's name in vain.--Never did get to the KIWI--which is kinda weird given that I lived about 25 yards from its front door---we tended to go to Fiddler's Green when the mood for food and drink struck.
I guess we something eh?
Best Regards

Ben