PDA

View Full Version : Activity Duty Give Away

David Nelson1
08-01-2015, 6:04 PM
During the Rob Cosman 1000th hand tool and power tool episode celebration my name was pulled from the hat. Compliments from a Secret Santa and Rob I won a dovetail marker and DVD "Dovetails 2.0" of which I already have.

Paying it forward I will donate these item to the first active duty service member that is also a contributor to SMC. No PM's just be the first to post to this thread with a "I'll take it" or something of the sorts and its yours. Shipping will be to the lower 48 on my dime. Only proof of contention I need is an military address for shipping.

Mike Allen1010
08-04-2015, 12:35 PM
David, a really generous gesture by you that I'm sure will be much appreciated by a deserving service member. Well done!

David Nelson1
08-04-2015, 4:09 PM
I appreciate the kind words. I'm just trying to pay it forward after all quite a few folks gave me things just cause I asked a few questions ie, butt chisels a few small Japanese chisels a block plane and a few other small things and paid for the shipping.....I did feel guilty and appreciative at the same time and I put em to good use. Not to mention all the good advice.

BTW I'm still looking for the first I'll take it! 311 views.................

David Nelson1
08-05-2015, 10:17 AM
It's been brought to my attention that the comment " military address" may be a problem. Guys just tell me what your in and what branch. I'm not trying to make this hard.