PDA

View Full Version : New Video - Trotec Speedy 360 model

Keith Outten
07-30-2015, 9:55 PM
This video was posted on July 29th.

http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/...-engraver.aspx (http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/About-Trotec/News/Pages/2015-07-new-speedy360-laser-engraver.aspx)

Keith Winter
07-30-2015, 11:09 PM
Very interesting Keith, I was wondering when they were going to make it official. Looks very much like a smaller 400 looks wise and also layout of the bed and such but the head appears to be further from the material like the 300. Video hints at it being an in-between step between the 300 and 400 but I doubt that lasts unless the 300 drops in price so there is more variance in price between the units.

Thanks for sharing this!

Mike Null
07-31-2015, 6:57 AM
Now it's gone.

Try here. http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/About-Trotec/News/Pages/2015-07-new-speedy360-laser-engraver.aspx

Scott Shepherd
07-31-2015, 8:08 AM
I'd like to take the sonar focusing for a test drive, that looks slick.

That's a nice looking machine.

Guy Hilliard
07-31-2015, 11:53 AM
I think the sonar focusing will be less than useful for the textiles I cut.
As for using standard size materials a 24" X 32" bed would have been very much more useful.
Other than that it looks like a fantastic addition to the Trotec family.

Mike Troncalli
07-31-2015, 12:35 PM
Umm, I don't mean to be the weasel here, but I thought we wern't allowed to post links?

Scott Shepherd
07-31-2015, 1:05 PM
Umm, I don't mean to be the weasel here, but I thought we wern't allowed to post links?

Sure you can, you just can't post links to your own site, or ebay auctions (because they expire and the links become worthless), and a couple of other minor things, but overall, you're welcome to post links.

Mike Troncalli
07-31-2015, 1:14 PM
Sure you can, you just can't post links to your own site, or ebay auctions (because they expire and the links become worthless), and a couple of other minor things, but overall, you're welcome to post links.

Scott, thanks for the reply.. I guess I was mistaken...

Dan Hintz
07-31-2015, 5:00 PM

I'll tweak Steve's statement... you're not supposed to post links to items you have a vested interest in financially. While this includes your own site, obviously, it also includes the sites of "friends" or business associates who are offering kickbacks to you (be it money, products, etc.), i.e., shills.

Keith Outten
07-31-2015, 10:14 PM

From our Terms of Service:

E. Commercial Advertising1. Direct Commercial AffiliationSawmillCreek maintains an active advertising and marketing program. As such, we seek to provide a non-competitive atmosphere for our advertisers by disallowing commercial posts from our members. Posts made by Members with direct commercial affiliation, and with the apparent intent of using SawMill Creek for the sole purpose of promoting a product or service will be subject to removal. Members with direct commercial affiliation are defined to be those Members who stand to benefit financially from such a promotion.
2. Indirect Commercial AffiliationMembers may wish to expose other topics of interest, commercial topics included, but may only do so for the purpose of promoting discussion on the forums.
3. External LinkingLinks to other websites are allowed in posts. In fact, they are encouraged. However, links for the sole purpose of marketing, generating traffic to a site, or any other commercial advertisement deemed to solicit commercial benefit are not allowed. Links to other public or private forums are not allowed. Links should be submitted as references, for the sole purpose of generating or supporting discussions on SawMill Creek.
4. SignaturesLinks are not allowed in signatures. Signatures may not be gratuitous commercial advertisements containing promotional offers, sales, or other marketing efforts. Members of the "Friends of the Creek" business directory may include an embedded link to their record within their signature block using the facilities provided.