PDA

View Full Version : OT John Miliunas

Jim Kilburg
08-19-2005, 7:05 PM
Anyone heard from John? I heard they had some pretty serious tornado activity around Spring Green, and was wonndering if every thing was okay. Here's hoping for the best. Jim

Karl Laustrup
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
John is in Florida until early next week visiting his new grand daughter. While Spring Green did have a tornado, John lives several miles west and north of Spring Green. We'll just have to wait until he gets back to find out if all is well with the hacienda.

Karl

John Hart
08-20-2005, 6:38 AM
Hey cool!! He made the trip. I know he wanted to but wasn't sure if he could a while back. That's great

John Miliunas
08-23-2005, 12:56 AM
Thanks guys!!! Just got back in late this evening. Daughter, grand-daughter are doing great! And, on top of it all, we had a home to come back to!!! I guess there was horrific stuff all around us, but we were spared. Will post more details of the trip, etc.... tomorrow! Thanks again for all your concern!:) :cool:

Mark Singer
08-23-2005, 1:13 AM
John,

Glad to know your ok and home and safe and smiling....and woodworking and in one piece...

John Miliunas
08-23-2005, 1:31 AM
Thanks Mark! Got home, dropped the bags in the house and came out straight to the shop, just to smell some sawdust!!!:D Vacations are nice BUT, it's GREAT to be home!:) :cool:

Dan Forman
08-23-2005, 6:39 AM
John---welcome back, glad you made it through unscathed.

Dan

John Hart
08-23-2005, 6:54 AM
Welcome home John! I'm happy for you that you were able to make the trip. Looking forward to your pictures!

Byron Trantham
08-23-2005, 8:08 AM
John, welcome home and I am glad your home is in tact!

Randy Moore
08-23-2005, 8:10 AM
John,

Glad that your home was where you left it the other day. Hope your trip was enjoyable and safe, too.
Tell us about :cool: grandchild:cool: and about your trip. Grandchildren are the best type of kids to have. Wish all my kids would get busy and then I could have fun.
Randy

Jeff Sudmeier
08-23-2005, 8:19 AM
Welcome home John! I am glad to hear your home was spared!! I was going to make a run over and check on it, but issues at work meant I had a 60 hour week last week!

Dale Thompson
08-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey Spring,
As I said in my personal email, I guess that I am glad that your estate, servant's quarters and shop are intact. :)

I hope that you realize that the down-payment on the semi that I rented for my cousin is "Non-refundable"! :( She was supposed to drive it over from the "Dells" and retrieve all of your expensive tools from the trees and expansive grounds of your fifedom! :D As mentioned, I told her that if she could not pronounce the name of the tool it was one of the expensive ones and well worth retrieving. I don't care if I can pronounce the tool name. I just know that it must be good. ;)

Is there a chance that you might consider sharing the "down-payment" loss with me? :confused:

Hey, Spring, my morals may be in serious question but my quest for great tools should be respected at the highest level. :cool:

We want to see some pics that beautiful new grand-daughter. :)

We were down in Oak Creek this weekend for my grandson's second birthday party. Thus far the good Lord has answered my prayers and he looks NOTHING like ME! I hope that HIS kindness will extend to your new treasure and she will look NOTHING like YOU! :eek: :)

By the way, I don't take credit cards. :(

Dale T.

John Miliunas
08-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey Spring,
As I said in my personal email, I guess that I am glad that your estate, servant's quarters and shop are intact.

Is there a chance that you might consider sharing the "down-payment" loss with me?

Hey, Spring, my morals may be in serious question but my quest for great tools should be respected at the highest level. :cool:

We want to see some pics that beautiful new grand-daughter. :)

We were down in Oak Creek this weekend for my grandson's second birthday party. Thus far the good Lord has answered my prayers and he looks NOTHING like ME! I hope that HIS kindness will extend to your new treasure and she will look NOTHING like YOU! :eek: :)

By the way, I don't take credit cards. :(

Dale T.

Dale, LOL!:D Naw, she don't lookin' nuthin' like me! Not enough hair, for starters! I'm still sorting through the pics and will get some stuff up on the OT forum in the next day or two. In the meantime, sorry about your deposit loss. I'd love to help you out but, after this last week, my credit cards will be pretty much useless!:o :) :cool:

Joe Blankshain
08-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Welcome home and glad you are safe as I have read a great many of your contributions and have respect for you and others for your knowledge and talent.

Don Selke
08-24-2005, 2:02 AM
Hey John

If I know you, you took a jar of sawdust along with you on the trip. Glad all is OK with the homestead.

John Miliunas
08-25-2005, 7:54 AM
Hey folks..As promised, a short vacation overview: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=212670#post212670Thanks again for your kind thoughts and wishes!:) :cool: