PDA

View Full Version : Marking?

Bob I Taylor
07-26-2015, 8:08 PM
Hi all, another silly question from a total newbie......I have 3 setting on my machine...cut, engrave and marking, what does the marking one do and what material can I use it on?
As always, thank you :)

Keith Winter
07-26-2015, 8:27 PM
I bit my tongue on your last post and didn't reply when you asked how to import a photo and what Corel was, that stuff you should have been able to figure out via a quick Google or forum search, same with this.

You're going to have to do leg work yourself too to learn your laser. Please 1) read your manual, 2) search the forum, or 3) search Google before posting. Also put your laser in your signature please, helps people to help you.

Bert Kemp
07-26-2015, 8:41 PM
what laser do you have what software, we can't answer questions with out some basic info! If I had to guess I'd say its a special setting mmode for cermark.

Ron Gosnell
07-26-2015, 10:03 PM
In my software (rdworks), marking means that you can have the laser mark the corners of your material with a dot to show where its going to engrave.
You can change that setting to draw a box instead. I don't use it. I use a frame button (which draws a box without power to the laser tube) and use the red dot pointer to line up my work.

Your software may mean something else entirely.

Gozzie