PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Keith Outten!

Bruce Page
08-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Hope you have many, many more!

Ken Garlock
08-19-2005, 2:11 PM
Happy Birthday, Keith. Keep up the good work. :D

Dennis Peacock
08-19-2005, 2:15 PM
Happy Birthday Keith!!!!! And Thank You for SMC.!!!!!

Karl Laustrup
08-19-2005, 2:57 PM
I repeat what has been said already, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D Many, many more.

And as Dennis said, Thank you for SMC. :) :D

Karl

Keith Outten
08-19-2005, 4:18 PM
Thanks to All for the Birthday Greetings,

It used to be I didn't pay much attention to my birthday but now that I have racked up several decades I must admit it would be great to slow them down just a tad :)

Loss of my short term memory means that I can't remember what I learned last week so there doesn't seem to be any progress being made these days. (Grin)

Oh well, such is life.

Thanks again to everyone, I wish you all could be here tonight for the special dinner Jackie has planned.

Don Baer
08-19-2005, 4:27 PM
Hey Keith, what time's dinner.....:D

Happy Birthday and thanks for all of your hard work here at the creek.

Tim Morton
08-19-2005, 5:18 PM
Thanks to All for the Birthday Greetings,

It used to be I didn't pay much attention to my birthday but now that I have racked up several decades I must admit it would be great to slow them down just a tad :)

Loss of my short term memory means that I can't remember what I learned last week so there doesn't seem to be any progress being made these days. (Grin)

Oh well, such is life.

Thanks again to everyone, I wish you all could be here tonight for the special dinner Jackie has planned.

and you look so much younger in the picture than your 50+ years:D:D

Happy Birthday!!!

Jackie Outten
08-19-2005, 6:16 PM
Dinner's at 6:30 pm. Come on down.

Jackie

Norman Hitt
08-19-2005, 6:30 PM
[QUOTE=Keith Outten]Thanks to All for the Birthday Greetings,

..........and You're ONLY in Fifth gear now, but they'll speed up some more when you drop ino 6th gear,..........Sheesh, I guess I've got Another One coming up in 35 days :( , le's see........Is that sometime next week ?:D

Hey, that gets worse too, I'm now at the anything more than 15 minutes ago...........???????

Oh well, at this stage of life, If you can't remember it, It probably wasn't important anyhow, Soooooooooo, before I FORGET, ;) ..........

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY", Keith, and here's Wishing you a Great Day and Many More.

John Shuk
08-19-2005, 8:28 PM
Happy Birthday Keith.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-19-2005, 8:33 PM
Happy Birthday Keith! And again.....thanks for the Creek!

Jim Dunn
08-19-2005, 9:59 PM
Keith you get to the age when you suffer from "partheimers". I know I'm there:(

Happy Birthday

Jim

Bruce Shiverdecker
08-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Hey Keith.............................. Another year older and a foot deeper in chips!

Happy birthday.

Bruce

Mark Singer
08-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Keith Big Happy birthday! I wish you the very best!

David Fried
08-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Happy Birthday Keith, I can't wait to see how you cut a cake with a laser!