PDA

View Full Version : Need help with free files location for coreldraw

doug cornett
07-22-2015, 3:52 PM
I am brand new at this forum so please forgive me for being clueless. I have had a Universal Laser for four years, but due to health reasons have made very little progress. I could sure use a location that offers free files to help me get going.
Could someone out there help please.

Bert Kemp
07-22-2015, 4:02 PM
Sawmill creek has tons of files here but you need to be a contributor to download them, you can become a contributor by clicking the donate at the top of this page and 6 bucks gets you contributor status for a year. You can also buy a cd from here for 12 I think it was but you still need to be come a contributor I think.

I am brand new at this forum so please forgive me for being clueless. I have had a Universal Laser for four years, but due to health reasons have made very little progress. I could sure use a location that offers free files to help me get going.
Could someone out there help please.

doug cornett
07-22-2015, 4:25 PM
Thanks Bert, I just did that.

doug cornett
07-22-2015, 4:28 PM
Where do I find the location for the files? This forum seems awesome, I just need to learn how to use it!

Mike Null
07-22-2015, 4:48 PM
Doug

Welcome to SMC. There is no specific location for the files other than the cd Bert referenced. Files are posted by members in various threads so either begin reading al posts or look for those that have paperclip icons. Those are files or photos.

I can't locate the place to buy the cd but one of the other mods or members will post it.

There are many places on you tube where you can get free tutorials on Corel. Also check the laser manufacturer's web sites as they all have files there for you to try.