PDA

View Full Version : OT...I think I'm back...

Kurt Krauter in Indy
06-06-2003, 11:40 AM
Hello folks...Some may have noticed that I haven't been seen in these parts lately...I've been lurking a little, but for the most part, I have been off doing something a little different.

I joined my wife and 5 of the 7 kids in a musical production of Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcaot at our local community theater. Of course I was scared to death of getting up on stage, but....the ham in me really came out of hiding and I have had the time of my life!!

I was also pegged (after I mentioned I had some nice WW tools) to help build the stage. What a mistake!! I ended up building the entire thing with not a whole lot of help (it was over 1000 S/F).

I'm hoping to get some pics of the stage and will post. Maybe I'll post some pics of me in costume....Watch out Broadway!!!

Kurt

Scott Greaves
06-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Hey Kurt!

That sounds like a blast! I've always enjoyed that play. Which part did you play? Please do post pictures of you and the family in costume!

Scott.

Kurt Krauter in Indy
06-06-2003, 12:05 PM
I am the "oldest of the children of Isreal"....Rueben. I also sing the Canaan days solo...very campy!! I'll get the family photo tonight.
Kurt

Glenn Clabo
06-06-2003, 3:57 PM
Originally posted by Kurt Krauter in Indy
I am the "oldest of the children of Isreal"....Rueben. I also sing the Canaan days solo...very campy!! I'll get the family photo tonight.
Kurt

Way to go Kurt! Nice way to spend time with the family. Now sing us something...Hey can we get audio files here too?

Jennifer@Indy.USA
06-07-2003, 12:28 AM
Hi Kurt-

That sounds like an absolute blast! Nice to hear. I haven't been around much either.....I've been burried in chores....I'm getting my house ready to put on the market. Time to stretch out in something with more room!

I think I'll wait to put those shelves together until I find a new place.

Jen

Charles McKinley
06-07-2003, 3:20 PM
at least not when the people you are talking to don't have any.

It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't cary a tune with a bucket so I would rather make sets.

I'm looking forward to the pics.