PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bithday to me!!

Eddie Watkins
08-18-2005, 8:50 PM
Or " LOML really wants to go on a cruise". I have a birthday coming up and last week I was whining about not being able to get the lines on a tabletop flat. She wanted to know what I needed to be able to get it flat. I told her a drum sander would really be nice so, after negotiations and price research, we went down to the local tool emporium and it just so happened they have a $250 rebate if you bought 2!:eek: I convinced her this was really a deal:D Anyway I thought I would share my new acquistions. :p The sander really worked on the tabletop. The dealer pretty much matched prices if you don't consider sales tax and a dust hood for the planer and a mobile base he threw in. Thanks for looking.

Norman Hitt
08-18-2005, 9:01 PM
Or " LOML really wants to go on a cruise". I have a birthday coming up and last week I was whining about not being able to get the lines on a tabletop flat. She wanted to know what I needed to be able to get it flat. I told her a drum sander would really be nice so, after negotiations and price research, we went down to the local tool emporium and it just so happened they have a $250 rebate if you bought 2!:eek: I convinced her this was really a deal:D Anyway I thought I would share my new acquistions. :p The sander really worked on the tabletop. The dealer pretty much matched prices if you don't consider sales tax and a dust hood for the planer and a mobile base he threw in. Thanks for looking.

Happy Birthday in advance, Eddie, and congratulations on the new toys, AND your proficiency at negotiating skills.

So, When do you leave on the Cruise? :D

scott spencer
08-18-2005, 9:02 PM
Happy birthday indeed! I got sandpaper and new planer knives for my BD! :D

Jason Tuinstra
08-18-2005, 9:24 PM
Wow, I think I got a cupcake and a tie. :rolleyes: Nice score!

Gail O'Rourke
08-18-2005, 9:28 PM
Awesome score, mine is coming up, I will put it on the list.

And, of course, happy birthday.

Corey Hallagan
08-18-2005, 9:29 PM
Happy Birthday!! Woooh hoooh nice BD Gift! Excellent! Enjoy!

Corey

Ken Fitzgerald
08-18-2005, 9:30 PM
Happy Birthday Eddie! And...Congrats on the tools and the wife! All look like keepers to me!

Eddie Watkins
08-18-2005, 9:31 PM
Happy Birthday in advance, Eddie, and congratulations on the new toys, AND your proficiency at negotiating skills.

So, When do you leave on the Cruise? :D

THe cruise is in October. :o I'm offering to pay my mother-in-law's way if she will go instead.;)

Dan Forman
08-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Happy birthday, and congrat's on the dynamic duo. Do whatever it takes to keep the lady happy now.

Dan

Vaughn McMillan
08-19-2005, 4:55 AM
Eddie, I need for your wife to give the LOML a call and 'splain to her how birthday presents are supposed to be done. Nice haul, and it's the two tools I most want to add to my shop. Contrats on the tools and on the b-day.

- Vaughn

Dale Rodabaugh
08-19-2005, 6:09 AM
Happy Birthday.Who says whining dont pay off? :D :D :D Enjoy the sander.

Tim Morton
08-19-2005, 7:20 AM
Happy birthday indeed! I got sandpaper and new planer knives for my BD! :D

hey he got sandpaper and new planer knives too...just so happend they were ATTACHED to a sander and planer:D:D:D:D:D

Jeff Sudmeier
08-19-2005, 8:15 AM
Nice birthday haul and even better negotiating skills! Those are two tools I have considered for my shop!

scott spencer
08-19-2005, 3:51 PM
hey he got sandpaper and new planer knives too...just so happend they were ATTACHED to a sander and planer:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, same gift....his had fancier packaging though! :D

Mike Stanton
08-19-2005, 8:17 PM
Nice tools. congrats on the wife also she is a keeper also. Mike