PDA

View Full Version : I found a Woodmaster 712. Pricecheck?

Scott Hearn
07-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Found a very lightly used Woodmaster 712. He has the setups to gang saw with 3 blades, a planer shaft with set of knives and 2 sets of moulding knives. Price is $1750. Worth it?

David Nelson1
07-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Does he also have the plastic bed for the molder portion? I have a 612 that I use as a molder and a gang rip, for those operations it works fine. It does have quite a bit of buzz to it but adding weight to the body dampens most of it out. The way the handle adjusts from the top leaves a bit to be desired IMO because it rattles around.You can remove it but then the setting my wander as well I just usually duct tape the handle still. Mind you this is a 612 not a 712. I think 1750 is a bit high but it really depends on the condition.

I just checked their site the extra shaft is 189 and each saw blade with adapters is close to a hundred. Sale price is 2400. It's all about condition.

Scott Hearn
07-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks. I wanted another set of eyes to confirm. I was thinking his price isn't great but not too bad either. It is actually in fantastic almost new shape, because it's almost new. Only has around 1000bf through it.