PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking Author to attend the CSBBQ!

Dennis Peacock
08-16-2005, 1:03 AM
That's right...as of right now, I have made arrangements for Mr. Doug Stowe, woodworking author to attend the Central States BBQ this year. He will give a short talk on his techniques on making small wooden boxes, joinery, and inlay techniques for his small boxes. I have asked him to bring some of his books in case anyone would like to purchase one while at the BBQ as well as the info for the new woodworking school that is now in operation very near Doug's shop in Eureka Springs, AR. Mr. Doug Stowe will be at the BBQ on the 17th and will show us some of his work and talk about the aspects of making his boxes and inlay.

Remeber, if you are planning on attending the CSBBQ, please let myself or Terry Hatfield know so we will know how many to plan for.

Keith Starosta
08-16-2005, 6:57 AM
Wow, Dennis....that's great! I'm sure Mr. Stowe's presence will be very much enjoyed!

Sure wish I could be there...... :(

Keith

Dennis Peacock
08-16-2005, 8:42 AM
Wow, Dennis....that's great! I'm sure Mr. Stowe's presence will be very much enjoyed!

Sure wish I could be there...... :(

Keith

Keith,

I wish that you could attend as well. I'd love to meet you sometime in person. :cool: :)

Terry Hatfield
08-16-2005, 8:48 AM
WOW!!!! Thanks so much for getting Doug to join us!!!! I'm looking very forward to meeting him.

t

Corey Hallagan
08-16-2005, 6:56 PM
WOW, now that would be cool. I am very interested in making boxes and would love to listen and hear it from one of the best. I just ordered one of his books. Those that attend will be in for a treat!

Corey