PDA

View Full Version : Phone Cam Help

Bert Kemp
06-22-2015, 1:15 PM
I have a Moto G android phone and am trying to get some pictures someone text me off the phone to the computer. I have no trouble getting pictures i took with the phone off but can't find a way to get texted picture off. any help would be appreciated. TYIA:)

Dan Hintz
06-22-2015, 1:17 PM
Texted pics are likely stored in a different directory... plug in and search around the directory tree.

Judson Green
06-22-2015, 1:23 PM
On my moto RAZR I press and hold on the picture in the text then a list of options will come up and I click on "save attachment". It saves the picture in my download folder, from there you can retrieve it with your PC.

Myk Rian
06-22-2015, 3:32 PM
On my moto RAZR I press and hold on the picture in the text then a list of options will come up and I click on "save attachment". It saves the picture in my download folder, from there you can retrieve it with your PC.
^^^This^^^. Long press, and save. Attach it to an email, or use a network transfer app. Bluetooth also works.

Pat Barry
06-22-2015, 3:36 PM
You can send a multimedia message to your email account, then open the image with the email application. I often do this because I don't have the necessary cables to mke a hardwire connection between my phone and computer

Bert Kemp
06-22-2015, 5:31 PM
Dan I tried that couldn't find them:(

Judson I tried that and they did save into my gallery but when I hooked phone to computer they weren't there:(

Pat thats what I tried next and it WORKED! I emailed them to me LOL ;)

Thanks guys:)