PDA

View Full Version : Mr Cool

Rick Potter
06-18-2015, 3:10 AM
Joking around with two grandkids, a girl 16, and her cousin 19. They told me I have always been the 'cool' grandpa. "Yup, sez I, I've always been hip"(insert finger snapping here).

"Replacement", they both chorused.

Fade out of story, with sound of balloon being deflated.

Dang kids.

glenn bradley
06-18-2015, 8:19 AM
Ouch. Why I oughta . . . .

Ken Fitzgerald
06-18-2015, 8:46 AM
Grandkids can be brutally honest at times!

Lee Schierer
06-18-2015, 3:02 PM
Joking around with two grandkids, a girl 16, and her cousin 19. They told me I have always been the 'cool' grandpa. "Yup, sez I, I've always been hip"(insert finger snapping here).

"Replacement", they both chorused.

Fade out of story, with sound of balloon being deflated.

Dang kids.

I guess I don't get it, what does replacement mean?

My Grand kids think I'm pretty cool and that I can fix almost anything. And since I was in the Navy and am older than them my oldest grand thinks I should shop at Old Navy.

daryl moses
06-18-2015, 3:24 PM
I guess I don't get it, what does replacement mean?
Hip "replacement".

Kent A Bathurst
06-18-2015, 4:25 PM
They are clever and quick....that is the best...clever don't count if it takes you until tomorrow to think of what you should have said............I like them already. Give them my very best regards from a Class-A Wise<acre>. ;)

Also reminds me of this story.........

In the waaaaay back, before Fallon, there was Leno, before Leno there was Carson, and before Carson there was Steve Allen.

Steve is walking the aisle in the crowd one evening, and there is a family with a little girl. The little girl had a plastic pail and a shovel - obviously had been to the beach.

Steve: "And, what do you use your pail and shovel for at the beach?"

Little Girl: "I dig"

Steve: "I'm hip."

BOOM..........:p :p