PDA

View Full Version : Where's Frank Pellow?

Christian Aufreiter
08-15-2005, 9:34 AM
Hello folks,

does anyone know where Frank Pellow is? Is he at Pellow's camp?
I haven't read anything from him lately.

Hope everything is alright, Frank.

Christian

Richard Wolf
08-15-2005, 8:08 PM
I was just wondering the same thing. I even checked past post with no mention of a vacation.

Richard

Ken Fitzgerald
08-16-2005, 9:50 AM
Yes....I wondered about Frank too! Checking his members list he has been to this site since 7/20/2005. I hope he's at the camp and something dramatic hasn't happened!

Jeff Sudmeier
08-16-2005, 10:25 AM
:) These members need to let us know when they are going to be gone! Makes us worry to much.

Hope all is well Frank!!

larry merlau
08-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Hello folks,

does anyone know where Frank Pellow is? Is he at Pellow's camp?
I haven't read anything from him lately.

Hope everything is alright, Frank.

Christian
i have been in contack with frank, threw email. prior to his last presence and have since sent others with no reply, had tenative plans made with him. so i too am wondering whats up. he never mentioned to me as to being gone anywhere.

Randy Moore
08-16-2005, 5:15 PM
Does any one have any phone numbers on him? Maybe some one should call Frank and explain thet we are worried about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Michael Cody
08-16-2005, 5:43 PM
Not knowing his addres, I found 2 listing for F Pellow, one in Burlington (just outside of toronto & one in Toronto). I know he used work for IBM before retirement (well known, author, developer, etc) ...

If someone knows his address you can probably look up his phone on www.411.ca

Tim Morton
08-16-2005, 6:36 PM
googling him, I came up with a stretch and sent an email to a woman who is the DIL of a frank pellow in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I will let you know if I get a response as to if it is the same frank pellow, and if so I will post wherever she tells me...last time he left for a month he let us know....:mad:

Jim Dunn
08-17-2005, 3:52 PM
He's gonna have a heck of alot of reading and posting to do when he returns!

Randy Moore
08-17-2005, 4:46 PM
He's gonna have a heck of alot of reading and posting to do when he returns! And MAYBE some s'plainin';)

Frank Pellow
08-18-2005, 9:28 AM
Sorry that folks were worried about me. I did not post anything before I left following the security advice (that I read on this forum among other places) that one should not pre-announce on the internet that their house will be empty for a while.

I was at Pellow's Camp for three and a half weeks and returned to Toronto last night. I will be here for a week, then will go back to Pellow's Camp for another week and half (I can pre-announce this, becuase others will be here while I am away).

I had a great time while I was a away but a bunch of things piled up at home during my absence.

Don't expect to hear very much from me until mid-September.

Mark Singer
08-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Good to know your doing well Frank!

Christian Aufreiter
08-18-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm glad that everything is alright. You did have a good reason for not mentioning your vacation.

Regards,

Christian

Vaughn McMillan
08-18-2005, 5:50 PM
Glad to see all is OK, Frank. Now see, if you had an Internet connection at the camp, you wouldn't get people all worried when they don't hear from you. ;)

- Vaughn

Frank Pellow
08-18-2005, 5:53 PM
Glad to see all is OK, Frank. Now see, if you had an Internet connection at the camp, you wouldn't get people all worried when they don't hear from you. ;)

- Vaughn
An internet connection at camp is almost the last thing I would want there. :p

I guess a television or a phone that would allow me to receive calls would be even worse, but those the only less desireable things that come to mind right now.

Tim Morton
08-18-2005, 6:09 PM
Sorry that folks were worried about me. I did not post anything before I left following the security advice (that I read on this forum among other places) that one should not pre-announce on the internet that their house will be empty for a while.

I was at Pellow's Camp for three and a half weeks and returned to Toronto last night. I will be here for a week, then will go back to Pellow's Camp for another week and half (I can pre-announce this, becuase others will be here while I am away).

I had a great time while I was a away but a bunch of things piled up at home during my absence.

Don't expect to hear very much from me until mid-September.

Good to know you aresafe Frank, maybe an aouncement saying that your internet was going to be down for a few weeks? Glad you had fun and the camp!!!!

Ken Fitzgerald
08-18-2005, 6:23 PM
You should note that your presence was missed here Frank!

Vaughn McMillan
08-18-2005, 8:14 PM
An internet connection at camp is almost the last thing I would want there. :p

I was kinda guessing that'd be the case, and can't say I blame you. There are days I wish I didn't have one at work or home, too.

- Vaughn