PDA

View Full Version : Regional picnics

Steve Jenkins
06-10-2015, 2:17 PM
We used to have picnics where everyone was invited. I hosted several over a few years and attended several more hosted by Sophie in NW Washington. These were open to anyone and everyone with or without their spouses.
I'm thinking of trying to host another this fall. Probably late October. I guess my question is whether or not there would be any interest in attending a get-together.
I'm located just a bit north of Dallas TX.
I'd provide the main course which would be an onsite smoker with chicken, sausage, and maybe ribs.
If anyone wanted to bring other stuff that would be fine. If not that's ok too.
As I said, right now I'm just trolling for interest.
Let me know and I'll make plans accordingly

Todd Burch
06-10-2015, 2:43 PM
Hi Steve. I would come. Todd

John A langley
06-10-2015, 5:00 PM
It's kind of a long distance for me but I give it serious consideration if the timing was right I have entertained the same idea for the Kansas City Area

Steve Jenkins
06-10-2015, 5:06 PM
I didn't mention it but we have plenty of room for anyone that wants to set up a trailer or tent if that is needed.

Steve Jenkins
06-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Just a bump. Thanks Todd. Guess there isn't much interest but I'll keep bumping it every now and then just to see.

Chris Padilla
06-11-2015, 2:12 PM
I came out to one probably 10-11 years ago held in Arky-sauce. It all comes down to travel and time and travel time...and maybe $$s. :) I have less time these days and the dollars are being sunk into my pool and back yard right now.