PDA

View Full Version : Excalibur Creations Shout Out

Scott Shepherd
06-10-2015, 8:59 AM
I had customer supplied artwork that is for a rush job, and of course, at the last minute, they tell me they can't get any better artwork. Not a big deal, it's not a huge thing, just a shape and some text. Surely I can recreate that.....

Well, after searching one computer for fonts and the Adobe TypeKit online, I can't find any fonts close. I head back to another computer that has a lot more fonts, spend 15 minutes looking for fonts. Nothing. The way it's mixed into the graphic, What the Font won't pick it up. Man, I sure don't want to have to recreate those letters from scratch. I've already wasted way too much time on it. I tried using the trace features and that was another waste of 20 minutes of my time.

I emailed William at excaliburcreations.com and within minutes, I had a reply back, asking a couple of details. It was about 4:00 and I know his hours stop at 4:00. He asked me for one more thing, and I had already run out to a job and couldn't get him the info until I got back.

I got back into the office probably close to 6:00, emailed him the details, he responded quickly, with a quote an a link to pay. I paid, about 30 minutes later, I get an email and it's all done.

WOW.......

Perfect job, sent in 3 formats to me, and so cheap I wish I wouldn't have spent the time looking for the fonts now.

If you need things like this done, it's insanely cheap to do. Stop wasting your time and send it to William at Excalibur.

Great job William, I'm really impressed with your service and your skills.

Gary Hair
06-10-2015, 9:32 AM
William never ceases to amaze me and has always gone above and beyond with outstanding work. Can't say enough good about him!

Donna Holman
06-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Bump a learning curve...William is the best cheat-sheet ever! Seriously, his work is beyond the scope and he seriously needs a tip jar:).

William Desrochers
06-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Thank you all! :D

I very much enjoy working with each and everyone of you!

Steve Morris
06-10-2015, 11:51 AM
one for the bookmarks :)

Mike Null
06-10-2015, 3:46 PM
I used William for several jobs in the past and he is my "go to guy" for tough conversions. Always good work and in formats that will work on both of my machines.