PDA

View Full Version : Lines versus smooth graphic after reinstall...any help appreciated

Don Young
06-04-2015, 9:33 PM
Hey all,
You have been able to help me on several occasions so here goes: I had a hard drive crash with all of my graphics and programs but luckily had a backup. After reinstalling everything (yes, I still use Coreldraw X3 for my LaserCut 5.3) my graphics burn with lines instead of the nice smooth filled in images. I know it must be something very simple but as jobs back up after the crash, I have to figure this out. I have both X3 and X5 loaded but feel much more comfortable with X3 on my Windows 7 system.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks from a frustrated laser engraver.

George M. Perzel
06-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Don;
Not sure about Lasercut but Laserwork is similar. Make sure Graph Hatch is checked under Configuration tab-provides fill for object.
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts

John Bion
06-08-2015, 1:43 AM
Hi Don, have you come right with your problem? It may be your “scan gap” setting.
regards, John

Don Young
06-08-2015, 11:02 AM
It was my scan gap setting. Thank you so much John.
Don

John Bion
06-08-2015, 12:29 PM
I scratched my head over that same problem when I started a couple of years ago, trying to get my numb-skull around Lasercut :)
All the best, John

John Noell
06-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Hi Guys, I don't (exactly) want to hijack the thread but do you know if Laserworks/RDCam also has something equivalent to "scan gap"? If so, where?