PDA

View Full Version : Epilog Laser: Make your own configs

Leah Nash
06-04-2015, 5:38 PM
Does anyone here know how to make your own pre-programmed settings for the laser cutter.
ex: 1/8" Acrylic, I want to vector cut speed: 40, power:100

Under the "print preferences" setting when you go to send it to the cutter, I would like to able to make/upload my own files for the configurations under advanced, rather than only use the ones Epilog has on their website. The ones on their website don't match the settings we use on our laser.

Does anyone know how to do this or know where on the Epilog website it says this?

Otherwise, I have to look it up and type it every time and it'd just be handy to be able to click and send.

Am I making sense?

Real Mercier
06-04-2015, 8:01 PM
I have the Epilog Mini 24. If you look in the manual at section 7 - Configurations, it will explain how to save all your settings. Essentially once you have all your settings, go to the advanced tab and under configurations hit the save button. You can then give it a name and save. Next time you need it, go to the advanced tab, select your configuration file and hit load. All your settings will come in. You can have multiple configuration files stored for all the different materials, thicknesses, etc...

Hope that helps.
Real Mercier

Brian Leavitt
06-05-2015, 1:38 PM
Essentially once you have all your settings, go to the advanced tab and under configurations hit the save button. You can then give it a name and save. Next time you need it, go to the advanced tab, select your configuration file and hit load. All your settings will come in. You can have multiple configuration files stored for all the different materials, thicknesses, etc...
Yup!