PDA

View Full Version : Giving credit where it is due

John Bion
06-01-2015, 9:20 AM
Hi Gang,
Just thought I would mention that I ordered some parts from Weike middle of last week, these were just belts etc. Lucy threw in some pulleys at no charge and the whole lot arrived this morning; not bad all the way from China to England. I give them credit for this. I might also mention that I saw some machines by another Chinese manufacturer this last week, and although I do not know the quality of the electronics workmanship, I was not impressed with the cabinetry/welding/panels/paint job and bodge fixit jobs; my two Weikes leave these poor machines eating dust.

This morning I ran down to HPC in Halifax and was cheerfully met and quickly dealt with, walking out with parts as needed, sparing me valuable time (even though the parts were for machines they did not supply). Thanks to Mathew and Chris. - NB: the poor machines mentioned above were not from HPC - I repeat NOT from HPC!

Kind regards, John

John Bion
06-04-2015, 4:36 AM
Further update: Yesterday Afternoon I called HPC and ordered a new motherboard for one of my machines. This morning a courier was at my door with the part. That is about 17 hours after ordering. For those of you in the UK, I cannot commend this service enough :) One very pleased customer here.
Kind Regards, John

Dave Sheldrake
06-04-2015, 4:50 AM
Chris at HPC is a great guy :)

Never let me down in more years than I care to remember :)