PDA

View Full Version : password for rdc644xg controller?

dan miller
05-25-2015, 8:02 PM
password for rdc644xg controller?
i have bought what appears to be a x700 clone off ebay, it has a RDC644XG controller .
works ok i guess, seems a lil underpowered for a 60 watt system ( going off what the thunderlaser site says for feeds and speeds of 60 watts)
the website for the manufacturer is www.lcjbdz dot com . its all in chinese, and most doesnt translate thru google.
the model # is KH750B and it says its a 60 watt on the stick on label in the back.

anyways, its working ok for what i bought it for, smoked the main switch when i hooked all the accesories ( blower,water pump, air compressor ) to the back of it, but i have them separate now and have replaced the main switch
i would like to look at the manufacterer settings but RD8888 isnt the password.
any ideas?
thanks, dan

dan miller
05-26-2015, 10:00 AM
ok got this solved.
from within the rdcam v8.0 software the password is RD8888
for the lcd on the machine the password is CC8888
no idea of why, but there it is
dan

Keith Sherwin
12-17-2015, 1:00 PM
Hi Dan, I have a RDC6442S (EC) controller and am trying to find the password to allow access to the "Def Fact Para" section. Hoping you might have found that one also. The CC8888 worked for the section above it, but not on the settings I need to get at. I have contacted the manufacturer to find out what it might be. My problem is I need to change the acceleration "Take Off Speed" as it is missing steps really badly and I think that is where it might be. Learning a lot about buying Chinese Direct! :mad:

Jerome Stanek
12-17-2015, 2:58 PM
Hi Dan, I have a RDC6442S (EC) controller and am trying to find the password to allow access to the "Def Fact Para" section. Hoping you might have found that one also. The CC8888 worked for the section above it, but not on the settings I need to get at. I have contacted the manufacturer to find out what it might be. My problem is I need to change the acceleration "Take Off Speed" as it is missing steps really badly and I think that is where it might be. Learning a lot about buying Chinese Direct! :mad:

Are you trying to enter through the vender settings in your software

Keith Sherwin
12-17-2015, 4:24 PM
Hi Jerome, I was trying to get in to it through the Ruida Panel on the machine. Still don't have the password for that - I did not have a computer hooked up to the machine. I have since hooked up the computer and was able to change the settings. I also found ENGLISH Manuals and other items on Ruida's website @ en.rd-acs in case some folks need to know.
Changing the settings did allow me to get my first decent cut on the machine. I hope it will just be refining from this point forward. Thanks,