PDA

View Full Version : First Freedom pens

Ron Parsons
08-11-2005, 8:02 PM
Well I don't post here but since Ken Dolph sent me the corian I thought I would post them here. I will send them in when I get a few more.http://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=22536&stc=1

Gary Max
08-11-2005, 8:08 PM
Ron ---Thanks for sharing and Welcome to the Creek.
great looking pens---I am sure they will put a smile on the face of a solider somewhere in world.

Dick Parr
08-11-2005, 9:31 PM
Ron,

Great looking pens and Welcome to the SMC. :)

Keith Burns
08-11-2005, 9:50 PM
Great looking pens. Thanks for your contribution to our troups. We owe them so much more than we can ever give and things like this show them we care. Thanks again.

Von Bickley
08-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Great looking pens. Glad to have you with us at the creek. :)

Bruce Shiverdecker
08-12-2005, 5:18 PM
Welcome to the Creek, Ron,

The Troops will Really Like those!

Bruce

Ernie Nyvall
08-12-2005, 9:08 PM
Great looking pens Ron. I'm sure they will be appreciated and thanks for supporting the troops.

Ernie

Christopher Knight
08-14-2005, 11:42 PM
I don't post here much, I prefer reading other people's posts and I do enjoy them. Should have my lathe set up within the next couple of weeks. I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed seeing the posts about the Freedom Pens. I spent 16 years in the US Army as an Infantry Officer before being medically retired for injuries sustained in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Bosnia</st1:place></st1:country-region> and Kosovo. As a former soldier I would like to say Thanks for all that is being done for the service men and women. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Being deployed away from family and friends is never fun, but knowing that people appreciate what you are doing makes it easier