PDA

View Full Version : Quick Grizzly Question.

John McBride
05-25-2015, 10:05 AM
Folks,
Can anyone tell me the normal timing for Grizzly to put machines on sale?

Seems I read somewhere that they semi-regularly have special deals and/or sales on their machinery.

I am "re-evaluating" my current tooling, and am considering a new cabinet saw (0690 or 1023rl), their 12" jointer / planer, their small 1hp dust collectors for each, and either the shopfox mortised, or the slot mortised they offer too.

Any info here would be helpful for planing purposes.

Thanks.

Art Mann
05-25-2015, 10:17 AM
There is a sale going on right now. For example, the G1023RL is marked down $75, from $1325 to $1250. That isn't a very big price reduction, but I might buy it anyway. Earlier this year, I had a 10% off coupon but failed to use it.

Randy Red Bemont
05-25-2015, 10:19 AM
You can sign up for their catalog. Sometimes that comes with a 5% coupon. Get on their email list also. They are having a 5% military discount right now. They just had their big tent sales. A 10% coupon comes out in Wood magazine in the Fall and WWJ in the Spring usually.

Red

John McBride
05-25-2015, 10:47 AM
You can sign up for their catalog. Sometimes that comes with a 5% coupon. Get on their email list also. They are having a 5% military discount right now. They just had their big tent sales. A 10% coupon comes out in Wood magazine in the Fall and WWJ in the Spring usually.

Red
Thanks to both of you guys. I'm on the mailing list as of now, and have "The Good Book" sitting next to me. Much appreciated.