PDA

View Full Version : Shenhui Alignment Help Needed

michael reimer
05-25-2015, 9:05 AM
Hello,

I have a Shenhui and have an alignment issue that I would like to get some help with. I run through all the mortars and get it aligned perfectly and it cuts great. I move the bed to another location and it is out of alignment and will not cut.

Question: Does anyone here had a document that goes through the Bed alignment processor from the tube and all setting on the bed? I think this is my issue and I am not really sure where to start. Any help would be much appreciated. I have spent 2 full days on this issue already.

Mike

Scott Marquez
05-25-2015, 11:01 AM
How often do you move your machine to different locations?
It sounds like you are inducing twist on the machine, from one location to the next. Get a small level and place it on the Gantry frame as your reference then level the machine. You will concentrait on four locations, the two side rails, and the main gantry when it is close to you and when it is all the way back.
in reality the machine doesn't have to be perfectly level, it just shouldn't have a twist.
I hope this helps.
Scott

Rich Harman
05-25-2015, 2:58 PM
There's a good chance that the gantry is not square to the Y axis. Mine wasn't. Vector a large square on some MDF or something similar and measure corner to corner. That will tell you if it is square.