PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Showroom

Bruce Page
05-17-2015, 12:06 PM
LOML & I stopped in Springfield, Missouri on our way to visit my sister in southeast MO. I read that the Grizzly Showroom was a tool guy's paradise but WOW! The 150,000 sq ft showroom and warehouse was impressive! Sadly, I walked out empty handed, there were a few things I wanted, but no room in the car. :(

Bill ThompsonNM
05-17-2015, 1:01 PM
LOML & I stopped in Springfield, Missouri on our way to visit my sister in southeast MO. I read that the Grizzly Showroom was a tool guy's paradise but WOW! The 150,000 sq ft showroom and warehouse was impressive! Sadly, I walked out empty handed, there were a few things I wanted, but no room in the car. :(
Maybe rent a trailer on your way home? ;)

Bruce Page
05-17-2015, 1:22 PM
LOL, I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. We hit some really nasty wind & rain almost all the way from Elk City, Oklahoma to Amarillo, we might not have made it pulling a trailer. :eek:

John McClanahan
05-17-2015, 2:20 PM
Been there, done that. We were on the motorcycle, so a rental trailer was out of the question.

John

scott spencer
05-17-2015, 3:53 PM
It's a trip every woodworker should make at least once!

Jim Finn
05-17-2015, 9:00 PM
First time I went there I was also impressed. As was my wife. I drive a pick-up so I filled it up. Great sales person there to help.

glenn bradley
05-17-2015, 9:26 PM
LOL, I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. We hit some really nasty wind & rain almost all the way from Elk City, Oklahoma to Amarillo, we might not have made it pulling a trailer. :eek:

Well I'm glad you didn't strap one of those stuffed bears to your fender. He would have gotten soaked.

Ronald Blue
05-17-2015, 10:04 PM
We go to Branson at least a couple times a year and I always hit the showroom. I am surprised they don't have a rust problem with all the drooling that goes on. LOL Seriously though it is worth a trip at least once. They even have a lounge for the ladies to patiently wait in.

Scott Hearn
05-18-2015, 2:29 AM
I'm going up there soon. The big Bass Pro is about a mile from there, I'm planning on hitting them both. My checkbook is probably gonna faint.

Curt Harms
05-18-2015, 9:30 AM
We go to Branson at least a couple times a year and I always hit the showroom. I am surprised they don't have a rust problem with all the drooling that goes on. LOL Seriously though it is worth a trip at least once. They even have a lounge for the ladies to patiently wait in.

The showroom in PA. isn't as big I don't think but Lycoming Mall is nearby for the ladies entertainment. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Could make an expensive trip a very expensive trip:eek:.

David Helm
05-18-2015, 7:02 PM
I go into Grizzly (headquarters store) every other week or so. Often go home empty handed, but occasionally buy lots of stuff. They know me by name in the store.