PDA

View Full Version : Utah Symposium and Super-Wed

Ralph Lindberg
05-15-2015, 9:19 AM
The DW and I have been in Provo since Tues, spent all day Wed at Super-Wed at Craft Supply USA.
All day Thursday, and well today and tomorrow at the Utah Woodturning Symposium.
As usual, it's like drinking from a fire-hose. If we retain 10% of the wonderful things we learn these days we will be well ahead.
Darrel Nish announced that next years Super-Wed would be different as they had sold the building (and parking lot) where the workshop is, which is also the building they use for the close-out items. The largest impact will probably be parking.
Of course we saw the usual suspects, Mike Mahoney, Kurt Hertzog, Art Liestman, etc

Jeffrey J Smith
05-15-2015, 2:45 PM
Darrel Nish announced that next years Super-Wed would be different as they had sold the building (and parking lot) where the workshop is, which is also the building they use for the close-out items.
If that's the building where they used to hold the Super Wednesday Garage Sale, I hate to see it go -I got many many killer deals there...

Ralph Lindberg
05-15-2015, 10:36 PM
Yup, that's it. The building with the Dale Nish class-room, the garage sale, and that parking has already been sold.
Details on how things will work next year will be announced early next year