View Full Version : Rocking Motorcycle

Robert Torkomian
08-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Made this for my grandson and going to give it to him in a few weeks...:cool:

Enjoy
Rob

Dan Forman
08-11-2005, 3:04 AM
Robert---That's just way cool! Bet he will love it. Nice job.

Dan

Vaughn McMillan
08-11-2005, 3:10 AM
Great motorcycle, but it looks more like a Harley to me. ;) Whatever brand, I'm sure your grandson will get a lot of miles out of it.

- Vaughn

Norman Hitt
08-11-2005, 5:14 AM
That's pretty neat Robert. Just do a couple more, and you'll be ready to go to work for "Orange County Choppers". :D

Keith Burns
08-11-2005, 8:02 AM
That is the best looking motorcycle rocker I've ever seen ! Great paint and details.

John Hart
08-11-2005, 8:27 AM
Totally cool Robert!!! Love the paint job! :)

Scott Loven
08-11-2005, 9:00 AM
Did you bild from plans, or was it your own design! Looks great!
Scott

Jim Becker
08-11-2005, 9:09 AM
Great job, Robert!! And welcome to SMC!!

Mike Weaver
08-11-2005, 9:32 AM
That's pretty neat Robert. Just do a couple more, and you'll be ready to go to work for "Orange County Choppers". :D

Norman, Robert is on the West Coast, so maybe West Coast Choppers? :D

Robert - Great Job!! And, welcome to SMC.

Cheers,
-Mike

Ken Fitzgerald
08-11-2005, 9:34 AM
Fantastic Rob! I'm sure the grandson will love it! It should last for several generations!

Bart Sharp
08-11-2005, 10:58 AM
That's awesome! My daughter would love something like that. She's 19 months and she already insists on sitting on my bike every time we walk past it.

Now if you painted it green and put a big K on the tank, then we'd really have something...

Effie Lever
08-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Looks really cool Robert, makes me wish my kids were young again to give me an excuse to make one of this.

Effie

Norman Hitt
08-11-2005, 6:16 PM
Norman, Robert is on the West Coast, so maybe West Coast Choppers? :D

Robert - Great Job!! And, welcome to SMC.

Cheers,
-Mike

Naaah, those are too far down south from him also, so I guess he'll just have to start his Own Co., maybe "Pacific North West-Choppers". :D

I Gotta say, that some of those Parts would have probably been easier to make if they had actually been made out of metal, as it's pretty easy to bend, weld, and grind tubing, vs hand shaping & glueing wood sometimes.

I hope he's there with a camera though, to get a picture of Mama's expression, the first time the little Biker decides to try to do a "Wheelie". :D