PDA

View Full Version : Program crashes Why

Bert Kemp
05-08-2015, 10:57 AM
If I try to save this as a dxf it crash's313185 corel I have no idea why but I've tried several times different ways and it still crashes. Its in x5

Bill George
05-08-2015, 11:17 AM
You mean this one Exported in X6. It imported into my Chinese laser software as just Vector outlines of the buffalo and the text.

Sorry could not Upload as dxf as it exceeds file size, but it did Export as above.

Bert Kemp
05-08-2015, 11:23 AM
what one Bill I have x5 don't see anything here.

You mean this one Exported in X6. It imported into my Chinese laser software as just Vector outlines of the buffalo and the text.

Sorry could not Upload as dxf as it exceeds file size, but it did Export as above.

Tony Lenkic
05-08-2015, 1:24 PM
Bert,

Try this revised version.

Bert Kemp
05-08-2015, 1:46 PM
Thanks Tony, now I have to figure out how to get the detail back in the buffalo.
Hey I'll check back later have a PGR service to attend another Hero has Fallen.

Bert,

Try this revised version.

Bill George
05-08-2015, 2:00 PM
Tony, my File size was like 109 Mb, how did you get so small?

Bert... Why don't you engrave the Buffalo as a Bitmap instead of a Vector trace?

Tony Lenkic
05-08-2015, 3:42 PM
Bill,

Original had lots of unconnected polyline , after editing to make close shape I used smart fill tool to make new closed object and deleted original.

Bill George
05-08-2015, 5:15 PM
Bill,

Original had lots of unconnected polyline , after editing to make close shape I used smart fill tool to make new closed object and deleted original.

I Exported as a AutoCAD 14 dxf file, which I opened in AutoCAD LT 2007. It looks exactly like the file you posted.

Bert Kemp
05-08-2015, 9:34 PM
I think I kinda have both. I traced the outline around the bitmap. I did that because I needed the buffalo cutout of wood but I also needed the detail inside the outline which was rastered in. I actually cut this out in a 9inch dia but when I shrunk it down thats when it started crashing .

Tony, my File size was like 109 Mb, how did you get so small?

Bert... Why don't you engrave the Buffalo as a Bitmap instead of a Vector trace?

Bert Kemp
05-09-2015, 5:01 PM
I'm at a total loss here if I mAKE A BIT MAP AND ENGRAVE it has no detail.

Tony Lenkic
05-09-2015, 6:10 PM
Bert,

You may have contrast issue with the image.
Try these two files.

Bert Kemp
05-09-2015, 7:26 PM
Tony I've been doing all kinds of things to this been working on it all day and couldn't get a decent engraving your PDF had no interior on the buffalo But your CDR works, it works it works:) Thank you:D I was getting so frustrated. I don't know how you did it. But thanx

Bert,

You may have contrast issue with the image.
Try these two files.

Tony Lenkic
05-09-2015, 7:30 PM
Hey, as long as it works all is well. Glad I cold help.