PDA

View Full Version : access denied

Bert Kemp
05-03-2015, 2:29 PM
I see were JR Hall was selling his laser I clic it and said access denied I didn't have permission or something.
Being a contributor I thought I could see everything? Ithought maybe it was moved to classifieds but Ididn't see it there whats up .

Scott Shepherd
05-03-2015, 2:36 PM
Bert, Junior isn't a contributor and cannot post ads in the Classified section. His post was moved to the moderators forum, he was sent a PM explaining to sell items, one much become a Contributor for $6, and if he decided he wanted to post it for sale, donate the $6 and once done, it would be moved to the Classified section.

You can't see it because it's moved into the moderators forum, waiting for him to decide whether or not he'll spend the $6 to list it.

Bill George
05-03-2015, 3:37 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Seems he has given up on the laser idea. To bad he couldn't of incorporated some of his contacts and skills in the dog training area into laser products.

Bert Kemp
05-03-2015, 8:03 PM
well I hope he does he got enough free info and help over the last year even tho he didn't know how to put it to good use.

Robert Willing
05-18-2015, 9:48 AM
Bert, Junior isn't a contributor and cannot post ads in the Classified section. His post was moved to the moderators forum, he was sent a PM explaining to sell items, one much become a Contributor for $6, and if he decided he wanted to post it for sale, donate the $6 and once done, it would be moved to the Classified section.

You can't see it because it's moved into the moderators forum, waiting for him to decide whether or not he'll spend the $6 to list it.

Is this $6 a yearly thing because I have the same problem and when I first joined I contributed to this site I think around $10. I how do I get access to classifieds? What are the rules please explain. If you need a donation say so and how do I donate?

glenn bradley
05-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Is this $6 a yearly thing because I have the same problem and when I first joined I contributed to this site I think around $10. I how do I get access to classifieds? What are the rules please explain. If you need a donation say so and how do I donate?

You can use the Donate link at the top of the main Forums screen:

I set mine up to automatically recur so I don't have to remember.