PDA

View Full Version : BBQ's & spinny things

Bart Leetch
08-07-2005, 10:15 PM
<body>
<font color="#000000">
<p>&nbsp;
<p>&nbsp;
<p><b><font color="#ff0000">Or beam me up Scotty there is a lathe here piggy<br>
backed on another like the space shuttle.</font></b></p>
<br>
<p>The BBQ at Sophie's &amp; Becky's was <u><b><font color="#0000ff">great</font></b><br>
</u>again this year. The only disappointment was that the attendance was<br>
low.&nbsp;<br>
</p>
<p>There was lots of lathe time &amp; a short &amp; quick launch time twing</p>
<p>&amp; the bowel is out of the&nbsp;</font>Chuck.<font color="#000000"><br>
</p>
<p>The surprise came when I came out of Sophie's shop &amp; Becky was walking<br>
around with a container asking people to draw for a door prize when she finished<br>
she asked who has the X it was a surprising moment to realize I had the X &amp;<br>
was the proud owner of a new Jet Mini Lathe.&nbsp;<br>
</p>
<p>I though I'd post the quick solution I came up with for the Jet Mini Lathe. I<br>
have a small shop so there has to be a way to take good care of this little<br>
gem&nbsp;I don't want it&nbsp;kicked&nbsp;from pillar to post &amp; back<br>
again so here is what I came up with. I think I'll make a platform to stand on<br>
when I want to use the Jet Mini Lathe.<br>
</p>
<p><font color="#0000ff" size="4"><b>Many Thanks to Sophie &amp; Becky for the<br>
great BBQ &amp; Jet Mini Lathe.</b></font></p>
</font>

</body>

</html>

Jim Becker
08-07-2005, 10:33 PM
LOL! You have been assimilated... :D :D :D :D (Congrats!)

Carl Eyman
08-08-2005, 8:48 AM
I hope Chuck is OK. Must have hurt like the devil.

Tim Morton
08-08-2005, 6:14 PM
Any guesses on how much the FREE lathe is goign to cost him*LOL* Just like a heroin dealer ...the first ones free.....*LOL*:D:D

Congrats i think!!!!

Jim Becker
08-08-2005, 6:34 PM
Any guesses on how much the FREE lathe is goign to cost him*LOL* Just like a heroin dealer ...the first ones free.....

Ain't that the truth...and it's a cycle that repeats over the years, too....:D

Corey Hallagan
08-08-2005, 9:51 PM
Congrats Bart on the lathe. That is one tool I wouldn't mind having some day! Enjoy and get busy on those pens!!

Corey

Harry Goodwin
08-09-2005, 10:56 AM
You will love that lathe. I have really enjoyed mine a great deal. The addiction will follow. Harry

Bart Leetch
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
You will love that lathe. I have really enjoyed mine a great deal. The addiction will follow. Harry

Harry you will note I'm already piling one lathe on top of the other & standing on a platform to use it. :eek: He He He

I am already looking forward to the next BBQ so I can bring my own lathe. :D :D :D