PDA

View Full Version : Double quoting

David Ragan
04-20-2015, 1:12 PM
How do you all do a double quote, ie, quote two diffo folks in same response, so that both show up in little balloon, like a single quote (not a mere copy and paste)?

Bruce Page
04-20-2015, 1:18 PM
David, highlight the text and click on the text bubble icon. It's the one at the far right in the Quick Reply window.

Dan Hintz
04-20-2015, 3:29 PM
For every person you want to quote, click the "speech bubble" with the + sign at the far right-hand side, just under the post. On the last person you want to quote, click "Reply with quote". Doing this, you can even quote people over more than one page.

Art Mann
04-20-2015, 4:04 PM
Wow! I am not the person who started the thread but I am pleased to learn that trick.

Brian Tymchak
04-20-2015, 4:09 PM
For every person you want to quote, click the "speech bubble" with the + sign at the far right-hand side, just under the post. On the last person you want to quote, click "Reply with quote". Doing this, you can even quote people over more than one page.

David, highlight the text and click on the text bubble icon. It's the one at the far right in the Quick Reply window.

How do you all do a double quote, ie, quote two diffo folks in same response, so that both show up in little balloon, like a single quote (not a mere copy and paste)?

Wow! I am not the person who started the thread but I am pleased to learn that trick.

Nice! Been here on the creek about 7 years and still learning new tricks! Thanks for the tip!

David Ragan
04-22-2015, 7:21 AM

Nice! Been here on the creek about 7 years and still learning new tricks! Thanks for the tip!

Remember how the Church Lady on SNL said "Isn't that special?"

Perfect. thanks

paul cottingham
04-23-2015, 1:58 AM

Awesome tip.

Phil Mueller
03-23-2016, 8:06 AM
Awesome tip.
Just seeing if I can do this

Phil Mueller
03-23-2016, 8:08 AM
Awesome tip.

Another test...

Cool...got it.