PDA

View Full Version : 5 Barns Picnic Update

Bill Grumbine
06-02-2003, 7:33 PM
Greetings everyone

It is officially two months until the 5 Barns Picnic here in beautiful downtown Helffrichsville PA. I have just sent my first email out to those who have responded as interested in coming.

If you responded to me via email and did not receive an email, please accept my apologies and let me know so I can correct the oversight.

If you would like to come, please send me an email indicating your desire, and I will add you to the list.

The picnic will take place at the 5 Barns complex on August 1 and 2, 2003. Now, I have gotten more than a few emails wanting to know where 5 Barns PA is. There is no such place on the map. The reference is to our numerous outbuildings, and is credited to Dominic Greco. Accurate directions will be sent to those attending as the time draws closer, but suffice to say that we are approximately 15 miles west of Allentown PA.

We are anticipating a large crowd here. The email list already has over 60 addresses who have said yes they are coming, or at least they hope to come. There will be turning, regular woodworking, lots of food and virtual friends. We have lots of room outside, and under cover in case of rain. The pool will be open, and who knows what else will go on. Last year was a great time, so if you can make it, we'd be glad to see you.

Bill