PDA

View Full Version : Keith Outten

W.C. Turner
08-05-2005, 2:59 AM
Does anybody know how to contact Keith? I've sent him 2 emails with no reply to either.

Does he still sell the KISS tool rests? If so where can they be seen? How much are they, & sizes offered?

Thanks,

Randy Meijer
08-05-2005, 4:33 AM
His last post was on 7-29. Maybe he is taking a little vacation??

Keith Outten
08-05-2005, 8:46 AM
I'm Here :)

My main computer system here in my workshop took a dive and I had to reinstall the operating system. Of course that means reinstalling all of my software and special drivers as well so I am running late responding to email. My shop work load is also running behind these days as I am still recovering from a problem with my shoulder so it is an uphill battle for me right now.

The latest news from Ol' Keiths workshop is bittersweet, Aaron and I landed a very large commercial sign job yesterday but the time allowed to complete the entire job is almost impossible. It will be absolutely crazy around here untill the first week of September and my shoulder and left arm are still nagging me.

WC, I answered your email concerninig the Kiss tool rests this morninig, I will be glad to make a "Kiss" custom tool rest for you as soon as we complete the sign job. You will need to send me the specifications for your lathe, I custom make the tool rests one at a time so any size is possible and any diameter on the tool post is OK with me since I turn them on my metal lathe.