PDA

View Full Version : NH Craft Show

Lou Morrissette
08-04-2005, 9:05 PM
Anybody planning on going to the League of NH Craftsmen Fair at Mt Sunapee?
It runs from Aug 6-14. There's always some great woodworking demonstrations and some fine work on display. I plan on attending on Aug 13 if anybody wants to hook up.
Check it out. www.nhcrafts.org (http://www.nhcrafts.org)

Lou

Roger Myers
08-04-2005, 9:12 PM
Lou,
I'll be there tomorrow morning with dave anderson and several other guild members setting up our tent for demos and all...I'll be there all day this Sunday, and may be there some the following weekend....
Great crafts and woodworking, good food and music..great time for all....
Our guild raffles off several items (see my donation at this related thread) http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=22906

Stop by the Guild's tent and say hi...
Roger

Dave Anderson NH
08-05-2005, 6:25 AM
Hi Lou- I'll be there setting up with Roger and other folks this morning. I'll also be there this Saturday and Sunday (6th & 7th) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday next week (12,13, 14th). Stop by the Guild of NH Woodworkers booth and say hello.

John M. Cioffi
08-05-2005, 6:56 AM
I'll be going on the 11th,12th.My Wife is so excited,she can hardly wait. I'll try o remember to wear my SMC hat!

Maybe I'll see you there.
John

Kurt Aebi
08-05-2005, 8:54 AM
I gotta get over there this year!

The traffic circle at Mt. Sunapee is but 40 minutes away and I am always saying "I should get over there to see this" and never do. Well, we are supposed to run over to Concord this weekend and we go right through Newbury, so I am going to make a point of stopping by and hopefully meet Dave & Roger - if nothing else.

I'll wear my SMC hat when I come over!

Lou Morrissette
08-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Lou,
I'll be there tomorrow morning with dave anderson and several other guild members setting up our tent for demos and all...I'll be there all day this Sunday, and may be there some the following weekend....
Great crafts and woodworking, good food and music..great time for all....
Our guild raffles off several items (see my donation at this related thread) http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=22906

Stop by the Guild's tent and say hi...
Roger

Roger,
Looking forward to seeing you and Dave. Your Guild booth is always my first stop when I go. I love your raffle. It always reminds me of an old "penny sale". Your pipe box looks great and will be one of my choices.
See you there.

Lou

Lou Morrissette
08-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi Lou- I'll be there setting up with Roger and other folks this morning. I'll also be there this Saturday and Sunday (6th & 7th) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday next week (12,13, 14th). Stop by the Guild of NH Woodworkers booth and say hello.

Dave,

Your Guild is always the highlite for woodworkers and I would'nt miss it. Will you have any of your hand tools on display? See you there.

Lou

Joe Judge
08-05-2005, 7:35 PM
I'm coming up from Boston/waltham this weekend.

... too bad I hadn't planned ahead to have an SMC hat, too

I think I'll memorize some faces from the postings/icons :-)

-- joe

CPeter James
08-05-2005, 9:14 PM
I'll be working in the Guild tent on Saturday, the 6th. Stop by and buy plenty of raffle tickets. It is for a good cause, our scholarship fund.

CPeter

Javier Gonzalez
08-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'm a newbie woodworker and eager to see some demontrations from people who know what they're doing. Coming up from Keene area.

Lou Morrissette
08-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Javier,
You're lucky, you've got an easy drive.:D This is realy the best show you'll ever see for that area.

Lou

Howie French
08-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Lou,

Thanks for this post, My family will be visiting my folks in that area this week. This is now included in our plans.

By the way, I grew up on the Cape, West Hyannisport. I miss it.

Howie

Lou Morrissette
08-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Lou,

Thanks for this post, My family will be visiting my folks in that area this week. This is now included in our plans.

By the way, I grew up on the Cape, West Hyannisport. I miss it.

Howie

Howie,

It's a great show. I'll be hanging around the NH woodworkers Guild, drooling over the great stuff they turn out.
I live in East Falmouth. Great place.

Lou