PDA

View Full Version : Paul Sellers site

Ralph Boumenot
04-01-2015, 7:37 PM
Hi,
Is anyone else out there having problems trying to log in on the Paul Sellers Woodworking Master Class site? I've been trying to log in for over 6 hours and I can't get past putting in my user name and password. I can't find anything else that mentions a problem with the site.

ken hatch
04-01-2015, 8:07 PM
Hi,
Is anyone else out there having problems trying to log in on the Paul Sellers Woodworking Master Class site? I've been trying to log in for over 6 hours and I can't get past putting in my user name and password. I can't find anything else that mentions a problem with the site.

Ralph,

Frequently when they do site maintenance they will knock some of the password database on its kester. It has happened to me. Email Joseph and let him know.

BTW, I just logged in with no problem.

ken

Daniel Rode
04-01-2015, 8:08 PM
Try going to https://woodworkingmasterclasses.com/contact/ and leaving a message. I don't have a paid account but I logged out and back in again. I got the same issue you mentioned.

Ralph Boumenot
04-02-2015, 5:35 AM
Thanx
I couldn't get to the email for Joseph. Once I tried to log in and couldn't, that was all I could do. Mayb I was the lucky one whose password landed on it's butt.
I checked this morning and I logged in ok but the current series description still has the toolbox?

Jim Matthews
04-02-2015, 7:35 AM
Any word on the name change in New York? They're no longer called 'New Legacy'.

I recognize several faces in the promotional video for the Maplewood Center for Common craft,
but there's no mention of Paul.

Hilton Ralphs
04-02-2015, 10:06 AM
The new series (or one off) is a foot stool.

Mike Brady
04-03-2015, 12:28 PM
If a person is looking to study with Paul Sellers in the U.S. this year, I can find no mention of that opportunity anywhere on the internet. New Legacy school is listed only in the U.K. In scanning his blog quickly, there was no mention of the New York state facility. Maybe others will have more information?