PDA

View Full Version : Ryobi AP-10 help.

John McBride
03-29-2015, 9:17 AM
Hi all,
I just got a Ryobi AP-10 added to the tool collection. Basiscally brand new, and were it not for the machine missing it's original box, I would swear it was.

Since these are such bomb proof machines (I've had a few before) I figure this one will be around for a good long time. So here is my problem.

I want to pay in a supply of spares while I can. Brushes, drive belts being the main things I am looking for right now. I can find blades and a very limited selection of replacement parts. But can't seem to find brushes anywhere. En replacement parts, does not have them that I can see, same for several normally reliable parts houses I checked. Can anyone tell me if the brushes from any of the later machines (ap-12 ap-13) might work? Or maybe another resource that has brushes?

Thanks.

Rick Whitehead
03-29-2015, 8:50 PM
Eurton Electric has all kinds of brushes and brush caps, as well as switches and other things for power tools. I've ordered from them before and gotten good service.
Rick

Ron May
03-31-2015, 11:13 AM
Hi all,
I just got a Ryobi AP-10 added to the tool collection. Basiscally brand new, and were it not for the machine missing it's original box, I would swear it was.

Since these are such bomb proof machines (I've had a few before) I figure this one will be around for a good long time. So here is my problem.

I want to pay in a supply of spares while I can. Brushes, drive belts being the main things I am looking for right now. I can find blades and a very limited selection of replacement parts. But can't seem to find brushes anywhere. En replacement parts, does not have them that I can see, same for several normally reliable parts houses I checked. Can anyone tell me if the brushes from any of the later machines (ap-12 ap-13) might work? Or maybe another resource that has brushes?

Thanks.

When all else fails... check the largest online auction site. I saw some a few months ago.