PDA

View Full Version : Flip share camera software...

Chuck Wintle
03-25-2015, 4:16 PM
I bought a flip camera a few years back and now i need the software to download videos from the camera. They were bought by cisco and no longer have available for download this software. Is it possible someone may have this software available on their computer? including the updates also. thx.

Chris Padilla
03-25-2015, 4:51 PM
Lemme see what I can find out for you, Chuck. I have some inside help here. :)

Myk Rian
03-25-2015, 4:54 PM
If you just connect it to the computer, will it read it as a drive. Like a thumb drive.

Chuck Wintle
03-25-2015, 5:09 PM
If you just connect it to the computer, will it read it as a drive. Like a thumb drive.

yes it will do that for sur3e but with the flip share software it all works seamlessly. But if I have no luck finding the software then I can just do it that way. But since there is so much help available here at SMC then....

John Huds0n
03-25-2015, 5:57 PM
I have a Flip Ultra HD from 2010. The Flipshare software allowed you to share the videos on their web site. They have discontinued that service in December 2013. Any videos you had stored there are gone, and you can not upload any more videos, so the software you are looking for at this point is not needed.

Yes - just connect to your computer. A "flip video" prompt should come up and ask if you want to import the videos