PDA

View Full Version : New shop!!...

Kelly C. Hanna
08-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Oh yeah...& a new house too!

303 Main (http://www.hannawoodworks.com/303Main1.html)

Jeff Sudmeier
08-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Kelly congrats on the new home (and shop)! It looks like you found a real gem!

Hope all goes well for you.

Jason Tuinstra
08-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Kelly,

The place looks great. Having the shop away from the house like that is going to be a bonus as well. Have fun with the move!

Tyler Howell
08-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Looks Great Kelly,
With room to grow.:cool:
Congrats.

Richard Wolf
08-03-2005, 5:11 PM
Good luck to you and your family.

Richard

Don Baer
08-03-2005, 5:18 PM
Looks like a great house Kelley. I envy you having a detached work shop. Old houses are realy neet and that one apears to be in remarkable shape for being 105 years young.

Ron Teti
08-03-2005, 7:00 PM
Your so spoiled....

Congrats on the new digs..They look awesome

Corey Hallagan
08-03-2005, 7:10 PM
Kelly, looks great, love houses like that, my grandmother lived in one very similar. My favorite is the gambrell barn/shop!! That will be great with your addition. Wood storage going to be upstairs? I take it is more like a mezanine up there or is it a full two story?

Corey

Ron Jones near Indy
08-03-2005, 8:51 PM
Neat place! A separate building for the shop is definately a plus. You are going to love it.

John Miliunas
08-03-2005, 9:35 PM
Hey, that's what we did when we moved out here! Nice shop and the house (NOT so nice as yours!) just happen to come with it!:D Lookin' good, Kelly. I know you're going to enjoy it! Best wishes.:) :cool:

Martin Shupe
08-14-2005, 5:18 PM
Congrats, Kelly, looks like a nice place to live.

Gail O'Rourke
08-14-2005, 5:45 PM
Some people look for bathrooms, others for shop space...glad you found one of each.

Awesome.

Dev Emch
08-14-2005, 6:16 PM
Gail.... and others....

Its about priorities of life:)

Das Damacile must incorporate Kitchen, Wood SHop and bathroom. Everything else is secondary... logical No?

John Renzetti
08-14-2005, 6:34 PM
Kelly, That's a very nice house and property. All the best to you and your family in your new home.
take care,
John.

Norman Hitt
08-14-2005, 8:14 PM
Congratulations Kelly, nice place, (and you don't even have to build a deck). :D That part of Terrell is a neat place, and the space out back will sure come in handy.

Dan Forman
08-14-2005, 8:42 PM
Kelly---That's a nice looking house, cool to know the history behind it. Hope you have many happy years there. Good luck with the moving.

Dan

Kelly C. Hanna
08-15-2005, 7:47 AM
Thanks everyone...after a two week whirlwind of moving and working (one should never try both at the same time), I am back online. The schedule looks very hectic and I have many boxes left to unpack, but it surely is nice to be here. Once the stress of the current job subsides I may even get to relax a bit! I doubt I'll ever move again, I can retiring in this house.

We have started a mini-movement here....two of our friends are buying a house close by and two others are looking.

Only drawback to all of this is the time it will take to get the shop situated. I doubt I will have it done before the holidays. We're losing Lamar, he's opening his own cabinet shop. This means I will be more than busy training a new carpenter this next few months instead of getting my shop in order.

I have been wanting to concentrate on decks and pergolas, so we're entered into the home and garden show in Dallas next month. Hopefully we can fill up our schedule with outdoor projects.

John Hart
08-15-2005, 7:58 AM
Congratulations Kelly! I hope to be doing the same thing next Spring.