PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mark Singer!!!

Roy Wall
07-31-2005, 6:43 PM
:) Here's to a good man.......

Hope you're having a good one Mark.......

Thanks for all your help and advice to all of us on SMC:)

Kelly C. Hanna
07-31-2005, 6:50 PM
I'm tipping a Tecate right now for ya Mark! Hope yer enjoyin' your B'day!!

Dan Forman
07-31-2005, 6:54 PM
Mark---Hope you are thoroughly enjoying yourself on your birthday. Thanks for all the time and info you share with us.

Dan

John Miliunas
07-31-2005, 7:08 PM
Happy B-day, my friend! Here's to you for today and for many, many more!:D And ditto to what the other guys have said, that being, thanks so kindly for sharing all that you do with us!:) :cool:

Mark Singer
07-31-2005, 7:12 PM
Thanks Guys!

My kids to my wife and I to Breakfast at a local cafe. That was great!! I worked a couple of hours on the doors...which I really enjoyed!
Now I am joing friends for a local Blues Concert in Bluebird Park...kind of lika a miny WoodStock...only 2 hours worth....we dance and act real silly like old people that real don't care what people think (there is another way to say this:rolleyes: ) The concerts are a kick....I see old friend and then we go out to dinner!
What is not to like? I love our little town!

You guys are wonderful! SMC is a lot of fun! I have learned a great deal here and enjoy the interaction....Thanks so much and please , whereever you are have a great time celebrating my birthday!

Tim Morton
07-31-2005, 7:32 PM
Happy Birthday Mark...I'll play a little blues here in your honor!!! Cheers!! Just came back from my dad's birthday party too:D

lloyd morris
07-31-2005, 7:34 PM
Happy Birthday Mark! Sounds as if you know how to have a great day. Thanks for all you do, may God bless you.

Lloyd Morris

Jim Becker
07-31-2005, 7:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!

Cecil Arnold
07-31-2005, 7:48 PM
Let me add my wishes for a happy birthday, and many more. And especally thank you for sharing your wealth of information with the rest of us.

sascha gast
07-31-2005, 7:59 PM
happy birthday from me as well, haven't talked to you in a while, been in the turning forums too much.
have a great day

sascha

Bernie Weishapl
07-31-2005, 8:10 PM
Happy Birthday Mark. Hope you had a good one and many more to come.

Bernie

Lou Morrissette
07-31-2005, 8:15 PM
Have a great day, Mark.

Lou

Bob Noles
07-31-2005, 8:19 PM
A most happy Birthday to you and many many more Mark.

You just got another year "better" as they say.

Phil Winn
07-31-2005, 8:31 PM
Happy Birthday Mark, enjoy your special day with your family.
Phil

Randy Moore
07-31-2005, 8:41 PM
:) Happy Birthday Mark. Hope you have a good day and many more.

One question for you though. Have you gave up on the dicussions in the design forum? I never did reply but always read what was said.

Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Randy

Ken Fitzgerald
07-31-2005, 9:03 PM
Happy Birthday Mark and ditto what the others said about you sharing your information with us.

Corey Hallagan
07-31-2005, 9:06 PM
Happy Birthday Mark. Hope it was a great day!

Corey

Karl Laustrup
07-31-2005, 9:18 PM
A little late, but best wishes on your 39th B-Day.

It is your 39th isn't it? :D

Karl

Christopher Stahl
07-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful one.

John Scane
07-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Happy Bday Mark!
Hope your having a great day.
Was showing off your house in Western Interiors to a bunch of artists I know.....of course they all loved it.
Talk with you soon.

John

David Klug
07-31-2005, 10:27 PM
Happy Birthday Mark May the Lord bless you with many more.

DK

Dale Thompson
07-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Thanks Guys!

we dance and act real silly like old people that real don't care what people think (there is another way to say this:rolleyes: ) The concerts are a kick....I see old friend and then we go out to dinner!
What is not to like? I love our little town!

Thanks so much and please , whereever you are have a great time celebrating my birthday!

Mark,
How does an old guy like you kick back and dance when you are strapped into a straight jacket and duct-taped to a wheel chair? :confused:

Whatever, It's great to hear that you can turn your hearing aid up to "maximum volume" and actually HEAR some of the concert!! :D :)

Don't forget to put your teeth in before you attack that 2" steak!! :eek: :)

I don't know ANYTHING about, "I love our little town"! Living in the major metropolitan area of Peshtigo, WI and its many suburbs, I have a hard time identifying with "rural" folks!

Whatever, Mark, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the northwoods of Wisconsin and all of the retarded "Cheseheads" who call this "home". ;) :) :)

Dale T.

Chris Padilla
08-01-2005, 1:10 AM
Here's to many more, Mark! May they all be covered in frothy shavings of your favorite species of wood! :D

Vaughn McMillan
08-01-2005, 2:31 AM
It's only going on for a few more minutes, but I'm hoping you had a great birthday, Mark. As others have said, thank much for sharing your thoughts and expertise.

- Vaughn

Earl Kelly
08-01-2005, 8:43 AM
Mark, Happy Birthday. Wish you the best of health so that you may have many more. You're a true asset to this group, as well, I'm sure, to the Architechtural community.

Mark Singer
08-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Thank You All!
So after the concert, my friend Mike invited us up for a drink to his house. There was a banner on the wall that said " Happy Birthday Frank"....with a line crossed through the Frank and "Mark" was written in!

It was a surprise party with great food and some of my best friends....It was great!

Thank you all at SMC .....I can't believe the response....Like I often say...This Is a Great Place!

John Renzetti
08-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi Mark, This will have to be a Belated Happy Birthday. Hope you have many more happy and healthy ones.
take care,
John

Greg Heppeard
08-01-2005, 1:13 PM
Happy Birthday, Mark.....sorry, I'm always a day late it seems.

Scott Coffelt
08-01-2005, 3:50 PM
I wasn't on line yesterday, so happy belated B-day. Sounds like it was real nice.

Michael Stafford
08-01-2005, 3:53 PM
Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Happy Birthday Mark Singer!!!!Happy Birthday Mark Singer!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!Happy Birthday to you!!!!