PDA

View Full Version : Origination Location for Lee Valley

Rich Riddle
02-26-2015, 5:00 PM
For US orders, where is the origination location for Lee Valley? Not sure how the shipping in the USA works. Thanks.

Dave Lehnert
02-26-2015, 5:12 PM
Looks like Ogdensburg, NY

http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/Contact.aspx

Rich Riddle
02-26-2015, 5:47 PM
Dave,

Thanks. Just over the river in the USA.

Jim Matthews
02-26-2015, 5:51 PM
I thought there was a Dwarven kingdom, under a mountain somewheres.

My bad.

Jay Aubuchon
02-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Who says there's no Dwarven kingdom? Ogdensburg is just a shipping and contact point.

Rich Riddle
02-27-2015, 6:19 AM
Who says there's no Dwarven kingdom? Ogdensburg is just a shipping and contact point.
You could be right. The UPS tracking system indicates the kingdom processes USA packages from East Syracuse, NY

Malcolm Schweizer
02-27-2015, 6:42 AM
Wait a minute!!! You mean they are not made by little elves in the North Pole? Yet another lie I have been told as a child. I thought all cool toys came from there.

Brian Tymchak
02-27-2015, 7:58 AM
Wait a minute!!! You mean they are not made by little elves in the North Pole? Yet another lie I have been told as a child. I thought all cool toys came from there.

Hang on a sec Malcolm. We're just talking about delivery logistics, not who makes the toys and where. Don't be starting any vicious rumors here on the Creek... ;)

Steve Baumgartner
02-27-2015, 8:22 AM
You could be right. The UPS tracking system indicates the kingdom processes USA packages from East Syracuse, NY
It seems that the elves haul goods through the underground caverns from Ogdensburg to East Syracuse before handing them over to humans.