PDA

View Full Version : Who do you follow on Facebook (engraving sites)

Bob WrightNC
02-23-2015, 4:41 PM
I started following Engraving Register, then a group from down under, Vector Etch. Any good engraving facebook pages you follow?

Andrew Holloway
02-24-2015, 6:48 PM
I use Instagram more than Facebook and follow quite a few on there - laserink, beam_labs, cutbybeam, sitlaserstudio, dp_engraving, fplaser, lalasercutting, lasercuttercafe, spacewolfltd, thelaserlab, tubolaser, venturelaser just to name a few!

Jeff Belany
02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
I read Epilog Laser Fans quite a bit. Some pretty good info and a presence by Epilog people.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

John Bion
02-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Well, the only one I follow is Trotec - because they sent an e-mail asking us to do so; the next thing I knew they had competition and I won £100 of materials just for “liking” them :) That was a button worth pressing! Do I actually “get anything” from their Facebook page: not really to be honest - although I occasionally have to wipe the drool off my screen after seeing some their big machines.
Kind regards, John

Kit Dumph
02-25-2015, 2:33 PM
Epilog's Facebook page is pretty outstanding in terms of ideas and info actually. Along with sharing.

Bob WrightNC
02-25-2015, 3:56 PM
Thanks guys! Added some of these. Nice facebook Kit. Jeff, epilog only on the fan page I guess?