PDA

View Full Version : Williams & Hussey Molder in Central NJ

Joe Williams
02-14-2015, 5:07 PM
Hi all,

I have a Williams and Hussey Molder model 209 (2hp) in Central NJ (Hightstown, NJ) I am getting ready to run a 220v in the tiny basement to get it going again. I used this to create a bunch of custom molding to match my last house and it worked flawlessly, no sanding required.

Anyway just wondering if anyone in Central NJ close to Hightstown needs the use of it, I will use it rarely until I start building another house again and it would be fun to get to know some other Creekers. My shop is a tiny basement with a sort of low ceiling but it works.

I have a bunch of knives from the old house but they are probably not what you are looking for. If anything it is just fun watching that thing work, I have the elliptical jig for it too and made a couple of elliptical arch sets for my mom's house. Turned out fantastic.

I highly recommend the machine if you need molding a lot, it is amazing. Anyway let me know if you need to use it and are close enough. I am a very new woodworker in general but I have some experience from working on houses and am starting to get into the Neander way.

Joe

Matt Day
02-14-2015, 5:08 PM
That's a very nice offer Joe! Sounds like a great machine.