PDA

View Full Version : woodcraft 10% off

Craig Zettle
07-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Just to give you guys a heads up the sale is today only. Also the 10% applies to everything BUT FESTOOL!

And of course, I have no affiliation with them other than that Akeda dovetail jig I just bought.

And i am the president of the company, and I own all the stores. Yeah, thats right. All the stores. Just ask my wife, Angelina Jolie.

Chris Padilla
07-28-2005, 6:12 PM
Yeah, Angelina Zettle doesn't quite have a good ring to it! ;)

I'd like to ask Woodcraft: "Why do you have these sales on a Thursday?!" It does me zero good...what, am I supposed to waste a vacation day to head over for the sale? I guess it is good for those who can get to the store...I sure can't do it....

Greg Heppeard
07-28-2005, 6:46 PM
I'd like to ask Woodcraft: "Why do you have these sales on a Thursday?!" It does me zero good...what, am I supposed to waste a vacation day to head over for the sale? I guess it is good for those who can get to the store...I sure can't do it....
It's cause it's the only day they are open from 9 to 9 :D

Michael Ballent
07-28-2005, 6:47 PM
Yeah, Angelina Zettle doesn't quite have a good ring to it! ;)

It's called comp time :D

Probably so they do not go broke when all the woodworkers show up on Saturday... I would not be surprised that they usually run on a pretty small margin as it is... Of course what do I know, everything could be at a 100% markup :confused:. I do know that at least on Thursdays they are open until 9pm at our location... but don't worry about it... I already cleared them out today :D