PDA

View Full Version : Lasercut 5.3 help

Bert Kemp
02-12-2015, 10:21 AM
306743I'm getting this message with a file I'm loading. If I say "yes" to keep on reading, it seems to load the file ok. So I'm not sure whats going on here. is there something I'm missing is the file not going to engrave right? any ideas?

Scott Shepherd
02-12-2015, 10:34 AM
I can't answer for laser cut, but in general, you get messages like then when you're trying to send a job over that's larger than the software thinks the machine is. It can be by .001" larger and it'll do it, or it can be some hidden object outside of view. That's where I'd be looking first if I saw a message like that.

Bert Kemp
02-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Right but like I said it seams if I say keep on reading it loads it ok. I just did a test engrave on paper and it worked, but I didn't let it finish the cutting part. Just wanted to see if the engraved pattern would engrave and it did , so i don't undestand the message.

I can't answer for laser cut, but in general, you get messages like then when you're trying to send a job over that's larger than the software thinks the machine is. It can be by .001" larger and it'll do it, or it can be some hidden object outside of view. That's where I'd be looking first if I saw a message like that.

Dave Sheldrake
02-12-2015, 11:36 AM
corel draw file Bert? if so not unusual, it's a bug caused by corels data compression that makes lasercut think the file is 10x wider / taller than it really is

Bert Kemp
02-12-2015, 12:25 PM
OK Thanx DAVE I won't worry bout it then.

corel draw file Bert? if so not unusual, it's a bug caused by corels data compression that makes lasercut think the file is 10x wider / taller than it really is