PDA

View Full Version : Are you guilty of stereotyping Texans?

Phil Phelps
05-31-2003, 4:12 PM
Have no guilt. We really have 'em here. Saw this one today and had to snap a pic. Should have stayed and seen who was drivin it. Could of been a Gangsta rapper :p

Dr. Zack Jennings
05-31-2003, 5:21 PM
I heard once about a Texan who bought his 10 year old her own Caddilac but wouldn't let her take it out of the living room.

Tom Sweeney
05-31-2003, 5:36 PM
that you can actually buy a cadillac pickup truck from the factory finally.
After all them years of Texan ranchers having it done for them.

I don't know Phil - they're awfull whimpy looking horns for a Texan's cadillac.

John Miliunas
05-31-2003, 6:30 PM
I dunno...I feel kinda' sorry for the poor bloke who has to do engine work on that thing!:cool:
I'd also heard that when they re-instituted the death penalty in Texas, they did it in a big way, too. No electric chairs for them. Nope. They installed couches! :D :cool:

Ron Meadows
05-31-2003, 6:57 PM
Phil sent me that same picture claiming that was his car. Why do you change your tune now buddy???

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
05-31-2003, 8:28 PM
We've got a guy in our area who has horns on his pickup that make those look like they came from a calf.

Michael Cody
05-31-2003, 8:42 PM
Naw I don't stereotype texans, I really like them. I just believe if you were born there and move to some other state, you should need a green card, cause Texas is whole 'nother country that just happens to be hooked to the USA.

Phil Phelps
05-31-2003, 9:53 PM
Originally posted by Ron Meadows
Phil sent me that same picture claiming that was his car. Why do you change your tune now buddy???
Backstabbin dawg!!!! Take a closer look in the background. That'll be the vehicle that'll be haulin' your lard arse around next month. :p :D

Jason Roehl
05-31-2003, 10:55 PM
Awwww, man! I always wanted to get me some of those. My FIL is even a beef-cattle farmer, but he doesn't let his bulls grow horns. I've even helped him clip horns on calves--probably the most sickening sound I've ever heard.

Lee Schierer
06-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Jason Roehl
Awwww, man! I always wanted to get me some of those.

There is a store in The stockyards in Old Fort Worth that has several sets of large "Long Horns". I think they do mail order.

Lee

GEDunton
06-03-2003, 7:06 AM
As a former resident of Ft.Worth, I did note one thing of special interest about that state's residents: "No sane person would have fought the Mexicans or the Indians for what is there, Thus Taxans are explained."