PDA

View Full Version : CorelDraw Technical Suite X6

Jeff Belany
02-10-2015, 1:53 PM
Looking to up grade to X6. I see listed Technical Suite X6 in addition to the regular CorelDraw. Anyone use this? Any pros / cons between the 2?

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Mark Sipes
02-10-2015, 2:13 PM
I have X6 , and find things it will do that I never knew I needed. With the Tech version:

"The Technical Pack's extra visual communication tools will help you take on a wide range of technical graphics projects, from complex training manuals and intricate parts catalogs to detailed instruction sheets and more."

Seems to be a whole new/complex area that a "regular" engraver would not need.....

Paul Phillips
02-10-2015, 2:38 PM
Jeff, have you considered going to the new subscription service using x7? For $198. you get a 12 month subscription including all online resources and automatic updates, also no cost to upgrade when x8 comes out. Comes out to $16.50 per month to have the latest available. May not be for everyone but it works well for me. :)

Jeff Belany
02-10-2015, 3:25 PM
I am very happy with X4. In all honesty, the only feature I'd like is access to the Open Type features. This is the only reason I am considering the upgrade.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin