PDA

View Full Version : Low Battery Error #2- Universal Laser

bob pfohler
02-08-2015, 9:45 AM
Haven't used my engraver for about 2 weeks but when I tried to cut some twill today I got a Low Battery Error #2 message. Tried replacing the battery, cleaning the filters, loading a newer version of the driver and rebooting my PC but I still get the message. It's a universal PLS 3.60 50 watt. I really need to get this job done so does anyone have any suggestions?

Mike Lassiter
02-08-2015, 10:27 AM
try a new battery. I have had that happen too. Replaced the 9 volt battery with one I had that was unused but still within the good to date, but it was not. A new one from the store cured the issue.

bob pfohler
02-08-2015, 10:37 AM
try a new battery. I have had that happen too. Replaced the 9 volt battery with one I had that was unused but still within the good to date, but it was not. A new one from the store cured the issue.
Just took it out of the wrapper but I'm going to try another battery

Dave Gates
02-09-2015, 10:48 AM
I had a problem with the 9V battery last year. We replaced it and the error kept showing up too. After a while we found that one of the wires coming out of the battery holder was not fully connected inside the machine and that fixed it for us.

Paul Phillips
02-09-2015, 11:13 AM
If you're still having the problem I would contact ULS tech support, they should help you fix the problem pretty quick, they have always done a great job helping me with any and every issue.
+1 480-609-0297

Mike Lassiter
02-26-2015, 2:38 PM
guessing you got it solved since there's been no further post in almost 3 weeks. What was the problem?