PDA

View Full Version : They gave me the business at Sawmill Creek!

Thomas Hempleman
07-27-2005, 1:38 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that it does pay to get on the list of laser engravers who will accept jobs. Sawmill Creek members Keith July and Steve Ash found my name on the list when they needed someone to engrave a bar top and cabinet door. Check out the link below to see the results of their work.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=21703&page=1&pp=15&highlight=creekers

Keith July
07-27-2005, 7:47 AM
I could fill up three pages sharing all the good things about Sawmill Creek but my fingers were not made for that type of work.
Thanks to Tom for his help in getting this job done on time. We had our finish date moved up:eek: and Tom came through.
The attached picture is one one of the pieces that Tom did. You can see the other one by clicking on the link.
The engraving has become the focal point of the bar and there's talk of adding more.:)

Keith

Keith Outten
07-27-2005, 8:53 AM
Thomas,

I send a dozen or so leads to our list of Engravers every week. I receive lots of email requests for quotes and a great deal of the work are not the types of jobs I do anymore. I have received a lot of feedback from those who found an Engraver and were very happy with the work performed so our list is working for lots of our Members.

Thanks,

Steve Ash
07-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Tom,
The work you did for us was fantastic, Thanks a bunch for making our project just a bit more special for the customer.