PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Plywood Reading PA

Rich Huhra
01-31-2015, 12:13 PM
Has anyone dealt with Industrial Plywood in Reading PA. I am looking to buy some plywood for a couple of upcoming projects and saw their ad and web site and was wondering if anyone has purchased from them?

Richard

Bryan Lisowski
01-31-2015, 6:00 PM
I haven't due to distance, but I hear they have good quality and reputation.

Drew Weyandt
01-31-2015, 7:36 PM
I use industrial plywood for all my plywood needs. They have a newer lady at the front desk and if she can't help you, she'll get someone who can. Their shop grade, depending on the batch, stains really nice. Their cabinet grade always stains nice. They also have a nice inventory of all different types of ply.

Jim Becker
01-31-2015, 8:07 PM
Yup....that's who I buy my sheet goods from. Andrew and staff are great to work with and the project is top-notch. They will also deliver, even for small quantities, for a reasonable fee. (They deliver in my area on Mondays and Thursdays, for example) They also take AMEX...an important criteria for "me". LOL :)

Charles Bender
02-01-2015, 6:42 AM
I used Industrial for years before moving out of the area. They're great. Good products and service. Easy to deal with and never had a problem. Wish I lived closer so I could buy from them now.

Keith Hankins
02-01-2015, 8:28 AM
Has anyone dealt with Industrial Plywood in Reading PA. I am looking to buy some plywood for a couple of upcoming projects and saw their ad and web site and was wondering if anyone has purchased from them?

Richard

yep, have bought from them several times. I live only about 20 miles from Reading, and they delivery fee is reasonable, and they carried into the shop. I don't use a lot of plywood, but need good cherry ply, and the variety is good i.e. different cores. I also have got some baltic birch and that has been good. Boy, the cost of 3/4" cherry has skyrocketed in $$ in the last couple years.

I wanted to see the stock to pick, and make sure it would not be junk and they let me go walk back through the warehouse, and it all looked good that I saw there

I'd buy from them again no problem.

Jim Becker
02-01-2015, 10:27 AM
The 1/2" QSWO and Cherry I've been buying from them has been outstanding and even the shop-grade birch has quality veneers. (I rarely use 3/4" material)